The online-seminar takes place daily from 8.30 a.m. till 1 p.m. CET
Karl-Heinz Spitzer and Jochen Schlüter
Design, construction and types and of oxygen converters / Thermodynamic and Kinetic Basics in the Converter Process / Tramp Elements / Hot-Metal Pretreatment / Computational Fluid Dynamics in the Converter / Chemical Reactions Kinetics: Refining Reactions and Slag Forming in the BOF Process - Practical Approach: Converter Process Control at Tata IJmuiden - Mass Balance and Heat Balance / Converter Process Modelling / Refractory Materials for BOF / Environmental Aspects: Dedusting / Comparison of different Converter Operation Practices: US - Europe - Japan - China
The Steel Academy attaches great importance to the audiovisual quality of its online-seminars. The Oxygen Steelmaking seminar will be broadcast as a live-stream from Steel Academy’s film studio in Dusseldorf – with high quality camera, microphone and lighting. In the picture will be shown the speaker and his presentation. A moderator leads through the lectures.
A online-seminar - how does it work?
- after seminar registration you receive an e-mail with a link and a pass word
- at seminars’s starting the link leads you to the streaming platform vimeo.com
- you log in with the pass word
- you need just a PC / laptop / tablet / cell phone
- no special program or software is required.
3 days, 4,5 hours in the morning 8.30 a.m. till 1 p.m.
Before seminar’s starting the participant can download the presentations as a pdf.
- € 750,00* // € 850,00 VAT-free
* for employees of member companies and individual members of the Steel Institute VDEh. Scientific staff of universities gets a 50 % off.
Each additional participant of the same company gets a 50 % discount.