The online-seminar takes place daily from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. CET (Berlin)
Prof. Dr. Thomas Ladwein
• Production routes of stainless steels and history of stainless steel
• Basic metallurgy of stainless steels
• Duplex steels
• Standards and codes, designations
• Groups of stainless steel and their properties
• Chemical resistance of stainless steels
• Manufacturing of stainless steels
• Surface properties
• Applications of stainless steels
540,00 €* // 590,00 € VAT-free
* for employees of member companies and individual members of the Steel Institute VDEh. Scientific staff of universities gets a 50 % off. Also 50 % discount for each additional participant from the same company location.
+++ as part of the VDEh youth development sponsorship also young engineers (up to 35 years)
of member companies receive a 50 % discount +++
Cancellation free of charge is not possible after receiving of the log-in data.
Stahl-Akademie / Stahlinstitut VDEh
Steel Academy / Steel Institute VDEh
Sohnstraße 65 / 40237 Düsseldorf/Germany
Fon +49 211 6707-458 / Fax -655
info_at_stahl-akademie.de / www.stahl-akademie.de
info_at_steel-academy.com / www.steel-academy.com
Online Seminar Concept
The Steel Academy attaches great importance to the audio-visual quality of its online seminars. This seminar will be broadcast as a live-stream from Steel Academy’s film studio in Dusseldorf – with high quality camera, microphone and lighting. In the picture will be shown the speaker and his presentation. Note: Due to Corona travel restrictions only half of the speakers can come to the film studio. The others will present via MS Teams.
Online seminar - how does it work?
- 2-3 days before seminar’s starting you receive an e-mail with a link and a password
- the link leads you to the streaming platform vimeo.com
- you log in with the password
We recommend using earphones, LAN or good WLAN
2 days, 5 hours from 9:00 a.m. to 2.00 p.m. Berlin time
Before seminar’s starting download of the presentations as a pdf.