The online-seminar takes place daily from 8.30 a.m. till 1 p.m. CET
Prof. Dr.-Ing. Klaus Krüger, Max Aicher GmbH & Co. KG
Physics of Furnace-Arcs / Equivalent Circuit-Diagram of AC-Furnaces / Short Circuit and Operating Reactance / Circle Diagram of AC-Furnaces / Design of the High-current System for AC-Furnaces / Electrical Layout of Electric Arc Furnaces / Energy Balance of the Electric Arc and of the Furnace / Energetic Modelling of the EAF process / Closed Loop Power Control of AC Arc Furnaces / Power Supply for Electric Arc Furnaces / Electric Principles of DC-Furnaces // Comparison AC - DC
The Steel Academy attaches great importance to the audiovisual quality of its online-seminars. The EAF-seminar will be broadcast as a live-stream from Steel Academy’s film studio in Dusseldorf – with high quality camera, microphone and lighting. In the picture will be shown the speaker and his presentation. A moderator leads through the lectures
A online-seminar - how does it work?
- after seminar registration you receive an e-mail with a link and a pass word
- at seminar’s starting the link leads you to the streaming platform vimeo.com
- you log in with the pass word
- you need just a PC / laptop / tablet / mobil phone
- no special program or software is required.
3 days, 4,5 hours in the morning 8.30 a.m. till 1 p.m.
Before the online-seminar’s starting the participant can download the presentations as a pdf
- € 750,00* // € 850,00 VAT-free
* for employees of member companies and individual members of the Steel Institute VDEh. Scientific staff of universities gets a 50 % off.
Each additional participant of the same company gets a 50 % discount.